34 YEARS SERVING THE FRESNO-CLOVIS AREA!! _______________________Contr Lic # 475491
HEATER / FURNACE PRE-SEASON SPECIAL $85/$59
Offer good October through mid-November*
Furnace not feeling like it's normal happy self? It may be time to get your furnace serviced and ready for the cold winter months ahead. Call for your appointment now to avoid the last minute rush, and a long, cold wait. Our special pricing is available mid-September through mid-November, unless inclement weather occurs. If we do experience unusual weather and are unable to send out a technician, we may choose to extend this offer. Keep in mind for the safety of our technicians, we do not work on electrical components on the roof, in the rain. If you're ever unsure, don't hesitate to call and ask. We'll do whatever we can to get you taken care of because your comfort is our concern.
- Check Ignition Sequence
- Check Pilot Safety Controls
- Check and Test all other Safety Controls
- Check for Worn Parts
- Check, Clean, Adjust, & Lubricate (where needed) all moving parts including motors and blower mechanism
- Check & Tighten all Gas Connections
- Check Fan Belts for Wear or Cracks
- Check & Tighten Electrical Connections
- Check for Clean Combustion
- Check heater exchanger if accessible
- Check for Flame Disturbance (This is indicative of a cracked heat exchanger)
- Check for Overall Proper Operation
- NO SCARE TACTICS!! If your unit is on the roof, the possibility of any kind of leak permeating the house and causing harm or damage is minimal at best - but it still needs to be addressed.
- Don't delay - CALL NOW!!
If your heater is inside the attic or garage, then we can work on it in any weather conditions, and after dark. However, if you have a rooftop combination heating and air conditioning unit, most often referred to as a dual-pak, we can not work on it in the rain or after dark except under rare, or special circumstances.
So, call today and make your heater, and your family happy.
AIR CONDITIONING PRE-SEASON SPECIAL $85/$59
Special price good March through mid-May*
can’t stress enough how important it is to call and schedule your
appointment BEFORE IT GETS HOT!! Every year we have to tell many hot and
uncomfortable people "I'm sorry, but we are booked up for a week." And,
many times those same people will call back later saying “I’ve tried
everyone in the book, and they are all booked up for 2 weeks! Please,
put me on your schedule.” Most go on to say, "AND, put me on
your auto call list so I can get this done early next year and take
advantage of your special savings, too!" It’s really worth the quick
call to us. You'll not only save frustration, but money as well.
- Monitor refrigerant pressure, check freon levels
- Monitor A/C cycles
- Test start up capabilities
- Measure voltage and amperage to system
- Measure temperature variance
- Check and test all safety controls
- Check and tighten all electrical connections
- Check, clean, adjust, and lubricate (where needed) all moving parts including motors and blower mechanism
- Check fan belts for wear or cracks (on dual-pak units only)
- Check for worn parts
- Clean evaporator coil if accessible
- Clean condenser coil & test for air flow blockage*
- Clean condensate drain line
- Check for overall proper operation
*chemical cleaning to correct air flow blockage is extra
**to qualify for multiple unit pricing, the additional unit must be next to, or within 10 feet of the first unit and owned by the same person - not on separate properties.
Since there are so many different sizes and types of air filters available, we couldn't possibly fit them all in our service vehicles so, we ask that if you are able, please check your air filter before we arrive. If you are not able to do it yourself, NO PROBLEM! We are happy to be of assistance to you. When you call for your appointment just let us know what size filter you need and we'll make sure we have it available on the truck!
It is VERY important to change your filter on a regular basis. whether that be monthly or every other month, depending on your personal usage. There is nothing more frustrating than having your unit serviced and then have it breakdown shortly thereafter due to a clogged air filter.
As of January 1st 2010 air conditioner manufacturers will no longer be able to build
equipment that uses the refrigerant R-22, which has been the standard
for residential and commercial units for many many years. There is no need to panic and think you have to buy a new unit! R-22 will still be available for many years to come, but the price will no doubtedly increase and eventually become harder and harder to find. Most units can be converted to the new freon so if you are concerned, please consult an HVAC contractor for an evaluation of your specific system.
*actual dates may vary - it all depends on Mother Nature!