NEW WINTER HOURS
Back by popular demand! For the months of January and February, weather permitting, our office hours have been modified (see below) to help serve you better. We may continue the new hours into March - that will depend on the demand! Check back here, or call the office to confirm.
|Monday through Friday||8 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Saturday|| 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
| Sunday (Some during January & February - TBD)|| 11 a.m. to 2 p.m|
During this colder than usual winter, we want to do all we can to help keep you comfortable so we have expanded our office hours and service hours to better serve you. Please feel free to leave a message at anytime day or night. If you call during business hours and are directed to our voice mail system, please be patient and leave a detailed message and the scheduler will return the call as soon as they are available. If you call after hours, the call may be returned up until 9 p.m. during the peak periods of the year by office staff - never an answering service - or possibly on the next business day.
RATES:Although we can't quote exact charges for any repairs without completing our own diagnostic testing, we can give you a "ballpark" OR "rough estimate" figure for the following most common inquiries. We do not work on commission, or have hidden charges and will be happy to give you a detailed, written estimate for any repair or installation after we have made our own complete and thorough diagnosis of your unit or system.
- Service call: $99.00 to $129.00 per hour, with a one hour minimum charge. Our minimum service call INCLUDES a diagnosis. If after receiving the diagnosis and cost to repair you chose to go ahead with the repair, that service call charge goes towards the total repair cost. Example: if you need a fan motor and are told it will be $350.00, it will be $350.00 not $350.00 plus the $99.00 for the service call. On the other hand if you chose to not have us do the work, you will owe for the diagnostic service call. We have no hidden truck charges, or fuel surcharge, or tool charge etc. Plain and simple - time and materials.
- Condenser fan motor replacement, labor & tax included: $350.00 and up depending on size of motor.
- Blower motor replacement, labor & tax included: $350.00 and up depending on size of motor.
- Thermostat replacement, labor & tax: $185.00 and up depending on style & features.
The "ballpark" figures above DO INCLUDE installation and sales tax.
REMEMBER: WE ARE YOUR "OPEN EVERY SATURDAY AT NO EXTRA $$" A/C & HEATING COMPANY!
UNIT REPLACEMENT COSTS:
PRICING BELOW IS FOR STANDARD EFFICIENCY 14 SEER ROOF TOP / DUAL PACK UNITS,
AND JUST ABOUT ANY BRAND AVAILABLE. FOR HIGHER EFFICIENCY UNITS PLEASE
CALL. SPLIT SYSTEMS ARE SLIGHTLY HIGHER. WE ALWAYS CALL OUR VENDORS FOR CURRENT PRICING OR SPECIALS BEFORE WE GIVE A BID, BUT THIS LIST WILL GIVE YOU A CLOSE IDEA OF CURRENT PRICING.
- 2.0 ton
(standard efficiency, standard
installation).......................................$4700 and up
- 2.5 ton
(standard efficiency, standard
installation).......................................$4900 and up
- 3.0 ton (standard efficiency, standard
installation).......................................$5100 and up
- 3.5 ton (standard efficiency, standard
installation).......................................$5375 and up
- 4.0 ton (standard efficiency, standard
installation).......................................$5500 and up
- 5.0 ton (standard efficiency, standard
Please keep in mind the above pricing is approximate, but does include the required duct air leak test and certification (see HERS info on TIPS & LINKS page) and city permits (county permits are higher). To give you an exact price we need to take a look at your particular installation requirements, and jobsite accessibility. Some units will require additional sheet metal or minor plumbing work, which would be an additional cost to the above ballpark figures.
Central air conditioners and heat pumps use the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio or SEER as the measurement. The higher the SEER, the greater the efficiency, and the greater your energy savings potential. Keep in mind, the savings is compared to air conditioner usage costs - not your overall electricity bill.
*graph provided by an independent energy auditing company. Your results may be different.
are, no matter which brand you need repaired, or which model you want
installed-we can do it! Our qualified, licensed contractors can answer
all of your questions, too. Links to a few of the many manufacturers
that we provide support for are available for you on our Tips &
Links page. We also service, sell, and install the following commercial
- Dessert/Display Cases
- Dipping Cabinets
- Heat Pumps
- Commercial Ice Machines
- Prep Tables
- Commercial Reach-Ins (refrigerators and freezers)
- Commercial Walk-Ins (refrigerators and freezers)
Below is a list of just some brands we service. Call if you have any questions.
- Airtemp (no website found)
- American Standard
- Carrier Corp.
- Day & Night
- Gaffers & Sattler
- General Electric a.k.a. GE
- Goodman Mfg.
- Magic Chef
- Montgomery Ward
- Ruud (pronounced rude)
- YORK To go to one of these manufacturer's websites either click on their name above, or type www.(insertthebrandnamehere).com without the parentheses into your web browser. Most of these manufacturer's websites are just that easy to find!
Due to limited resources we no longer repair or service wall or floor furnaces, window or wall air conditioners, "swamp" (evaporative) coolers, or residential refrigerators and freezers. For those items we recommend calling a qualified, licensed & bonded plumber, or appliance repair company.
Payment in full is due upon completion of the job. If you need to make payment arrangements, please let us know when you call to make your appointment. We do accept most major credit cards for service or repairs ONLY, and some of our manufacturers do offer financing for replacement units. However, in an effort to keep our overall costs down, we do not offer in-house financing.