34 YEARS SERVING THE FRESNO-CLOVIS AREA!! _______________________Contr Lic # 475491
You can reach us in several ways. Call us anytime day or night at (559) 299-7247.
Or, read below for other ways to contact us. If you have the 433-1505
number in your address book, please delete it and use the 299-7247
instead. Due to increasing costs from the phone company, and in an
effort to avoid increasing our rates, we are phasing out the 433 number
- but rest assured the exceptional customer service you have become
accustomed to will not change.
You may write to us at P. O. Box 26178, Fresno, CA 93729. You may also email us and we will get back to you as soon as we can, usually right away if within business hours, or soon after opening on the next business day.
Need to report a broken link or issue with the website? Please email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
HOURS OF OPERATION
Our "SPRING/SUMMER" business hours are as follows: (April through October)
* Office Hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* Service Appointments are available Monday through Saturday 7 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
* NEW!!! Sunday office hours are 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. - FOR JUNE & JULY ONLY
Our "FALL/WINTER" business hours are as follows: (November through March)
* Office Hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* Service Appointments are available Monday through Saturday 7 a.m. to dark**
* **We can make an after dark appointment if your furnace is inside
NEW!!! Sunday office hours are 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. - FOR JANUARY & PART OF FEBRUARY ONLY
You may call our office and leave a message anytime and we will return the call as soon as we are available, or on the next business day. Please keep in mind that during the busiest times of the year we may not be able to get to your phone call as quickly as we would like. If we are unable to answer your call when you dial in, please be patient and leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we are finished with the other call(s). We pride ourselves in taking whatever time necessary with you when you call in to insure that we can provide you with the best possible service when the tech arrives at your door. In order to be as prepared as possible, sometimes it requires a little extra time on the phone to troubleshoot and ask questions that may help you solve the problem yourself, and help us help you quickly and efficiently.